Saturday, January 25, 2014

Togetherness

I've been reminded in many different ways recently of how we need each other. 
While finishing our total body sculpt class (which I affectionately call Killer Girl's Class), we were practicing some balance stands. A new girl next to me was having a hard time staying balanced so the girl next to her held out her hand to steady her friend. They continued to hold hands during the rest of the exercise and TOGETHER, they helped each other hold their positions.
There are lots of thoughts that come to my mind that I would like to write here on my blog as a way to encourage all of you. However, by the time it comes to actually sitting at the computer and writing them out, I can usually talk myself out of their value and worth in writing. In steps my niece, Alli, who also writes a blog. She motivates me to keep writing and TOGETHER, we can share what God is teaching us in our daily journeys.
I also enjoy going to Zumba, although many mornings it's rather easy to talk myself out of going. Then I remember a few of my friends who will be there, and Sherry's encouragement to me when she says, "We only have 15 more minutes!" or "Keep going; we can do this!" TOGETHER, we can do this.
The Lord designed us to do life TOGETHER. We need the motivation and encouragement of those who are walking the path as well. We need to know that others have walked before us and survived. TOGETHER, we can do this.
 Hebrews 10.24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment